Soundwin W200 (02xFXS) (Wi-fi Analog Telephone Adaptor 02xFXS)
The Soundwin W200/W110 is high performance Wireless Router + VoIP gateway that provides small and medium-size offices with faster wireless internet access and VoIP service. With a built-in IEEE 802.11b/g wireless AP/AC client, the W200/W110 offers maximum mobility via 54Mbps data transmissions.
The W200/W110 supports standard SIP (RFC3261), which is suitable for IP telephony service deployment SW-W110to fulfill connection to emerging SIP-based networks. Based on the ITSP VoIP service, two/one SIP accounts can be configured.
• Complies with 802.11g and 802.11b (2.4GHz) Standards Data Rates up to 54Mbps
• Support WEP, WPA data encryption to secure wireless connection
• Support WPS PBC via Power ON
• Both Support Wireless Access Point Mode and Wireless Client Mode
• Modulation Technique:
- 802.11b： DSSS (Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum) with BPSK (1Mbps), QPSK (2Mbps), and CCK (5.5 and 11Mbps)
- 802.11g： OFDM Transfer data rate: 802.11g : 54, 48,36,24, 18,12,9,6Mbps, auto-fallback 802.11b: 11, 5.5, 2,1Mbps, auto-fallback
Output Power : 15~18dBm(CCK), 10~13dBm(OFDM)
RF sensitivity : @PER<0.08 ,11Mbps < -84dBm(typical )
@ PER<0.08, 54Mbps < -70dBm(typical)
• Voice Codec: iLBC (internet Low Bitrate Codec),G.711(A-law/μ-law), G.729 AB,
• G.723 (6.3 Kbps / 5.3Kbps), G.276 (16, 24, 32, 40 Kbps)
• FAX support : T.38 FAX Relay,G.711 Fax pass-through
• SIP Session Timer Support
• P-Asserted-Identity header Support (Optional)
• Call Waiting
• Call Hold/Resume
• Call Transfer: Blind Transfer / Attended Transfer
• Call Forward: On Busy Forward / No Condition forward / No Answer Forward
• Call Screen: Incoming Call Screen (Reject or Forward Incoming Call) / Outgoing Call Screen (Blocking Outgoing Call)
• Multi-Line Appearance
• DTMF Relay : In-band DTMF Relay / Out-of-band DTMF Relay (RFC2833)
• 3-Way Conference
• Peer-to-Peer SIP Call by Dial Plan
• SIP (RFC 3261) , SDP (RFC 2327), Symmetric RTP, STUN (RFC3489), ENUM (RFC 2916), RTP Payload for DTMF Digits (RFC2833), Outbound Proxy Support
• LAN :NAT, DHCP Server
• WAN: PPPoE client, DHCP client, Fix IP Address
• Network Address Translation: Providing build-in NAT router function.
• Static Routing
• Virtual Server
• QoS : IP TOS (IP Precedence) / DiffServ
• Peer to Peer Call by Dial Plan
• Adjustable volume : – 9 db ~ 9 db
• VAD (Voice Activity Detection)
• Dynamic Jitter Buffer
• CNG (Comfort Noise Generation)
• Lost Packet Concealment
• Caller ID Generation: DTMF CID / Bellcore CID / ETSI CID / NTT CID Generation
• Stateful Packet Inspection
• DoS attack defection
• Access Control Service
• Content Filtering
• IP & Generic Packet Filtering
• Real-time Attack Alert and Logs
• DMZ Interface for Public Server
Configuration & Management
• Web-based Graphical User Interface
• Remote management over the IP Network
• Web-based firmware upgrade
• Backup and Restore Configuration file
• Auto Provision by TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS (Optional)
• SNMP v1/v2
• AC power : AC100V-240V, DC12V/1.5A,50/60 Hz
• Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (Operation)
• Humidity: up to 90% non-condensing
• Antenna : Reverse connector (RP-SMA) with a detachable
• Emission: FCC Part 15 Class B, CE Mark
• Dimension : 170 x 100 x 35 mm
• Weight: 200g
Q.How many clients can register with it at a given time?
A. 10 wireless users maximum.
Q.What is the minimum and maximum range of space?
A. WATA supports a range of up to 150 feet (46 m) indoors and 300 feet (92 m) outdoors.
However, such brick walls and metal frames or siding greatly can reduce the range of a Wi-Fi LAN by 25% or more.
Q. Can it cover in feets? (vertical signal)
A. That will be yes. the antenna is designed for flat place,but vertical signal is also supprted.. it’s around 3 meters in feets and the singal drops dramatically.
Q.Can this range be increased?
A. Replace the Wireless Router WiFi Antenna, Greater WiFi range can also be achieved with a high gain directional antenna. WATA support maximum up to 10 dbi antenna.